General Exclusion from Liability
1. Content of the online offer: The operator of the internet website and the authors assume no guarantee whatsoever for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information supplied. Liability claims made against the operator or the authors which refer to damages of a material or non-pecuniary nature or which were caused due to the utilisation or non-utilisation of the information offered and/or which were caused due to the usage of erroneous and incomplete information are fundamentally ruled out, provided that no verifiably intentional or grossly negligent fault exists on the part of the operator or the authors. All offers remain subject to change and are not binding until approved. The operator and the authors reserve the expressed right to modify, supplement or delete parts of the website pages or the entire offer without separate announcement, or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links: In the event of references made to external internet websites (links) lying outside the realm of responsibility of the operator or the authors, an obligation to liability would occur in such case in which the operator or the authors possess knowledge of the content thereof and it would be technically possibly for them and could be reasonably expected of them to prevent usage in the event of unlawful content. The operator and the authors therefore explicitly declare that the correspondingly linked websites did not contain any unlawful content at the time such link was posted. The operator and the authors have no influence whatsoever on the current and future design of said linked websites or on the content of said linked websites. They therefore hereby distance themselves expressly from all content on all linked websites which have been modified after the link was posted. This ascertainment applies to all links and references posted within the own internet offer, as well as to external entries in dealer directories established by the operator. In the event of illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and in particular in the event of damages arising due to the utilisation or non-utilisation of information offered in this manner, liability is borne solely by the provider offering the website to which reference has been made, not by the party which has merely made reference to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and laws pertaining to distinctive markings: The author endeavours to observe the rights of authorship for the graphic art, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to utilise graphic art, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by the author themself or to draw upon graphic art, audio documents, video sequences and texts that do not require a licence. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the internet offer and possibly protected via third parties are governed to an unrestricted extent by the provisions of the respective law in force pertaining to distinctive markings and by the rights of ownership held by the respectively registered owner. The conclusion is not to be drawn that brands are not protected by the rights of third parties simply because mere mention of the brand has been made! The copyright for published objects created by the author themself remains solely with the author of the website pages. A reproduction or usage of such graphic art, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without expressed consent on the part of the author.
4. Data protection: Insofar as the possibility exists to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) within the internet offer, the disclosure of this data on the part of the user occurs on an expressly voluntary basis. Insofar as technically possible and can be reasonably expected, the utilisation of and payment for all services offered are also permitted without stating such data and/or by stating data made anonymous or a pseudonym.
5. Legal effectiveness of the exclusion from liability: This exclusion from liability is to be deemed a part of the internet offer, from which reference to this page has been made. If and to the extent that parts of this text or individual formulations thereof do not, no longer or do not fully comply with the legal situation in force, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected thereby as pertains to their content and validity.